When sending a Condolence message to a friend who lost their dad, it’s always good to first express your deepest sympathy for the sad demise of his/her father. Before writing that message, let it be at the forefront of your mind that it’s always very painful when someone loses a father, especially when the person is your friend, and it’ll be hard for them to get through it.
Recommended: 138 Powerful Comforting Words of Sympathy.
I hope that these short condolence messages might work wonders to show concern or even cheer them up, letting them know you care for them in general. Don’t forget to wish their demise dad, peace and surrounded by people he loves. If you are finding it difficult to send your friend a condolence/sympathy message for the demise of their dad, here are over 101+ heartfelt Condolence messages you can pick from.
21+ Short Condolence Message for Loss of Father.
♣. Accept my deepest condolence, dear friend!
♣. I will always have you in my thoughts.
♣. My thoughts are filled with your well-being at the moment.
♣. I have you in my prayers and thoughts, dear friend.
♣. I’m extending my heart to you in this sorrowful moment.
♣. It is indeed sad news and a great loss to you, your family and everyone who knows him!
♣. I share in your grief with love and friendship
♣. Words could hardly explain how sorry I am for your loss
♣. My heart reaches out to you in this sad moment.
♣. Accept my deepest sympathy
♣. I sincerely mourn with you on your father’s demise, my friend.
♣. I was shocked to hear about your loss. Take heart dear
♣. Losing a parent is always painful, but God’s mercy promises eternal life. Believe in the process.
♣. I’m deeply sorry for your loss; I realized I’ll grief for his death as much as you do.
♣. Sorry for the loss of your dad. Be strong, all will be well.
♣. I pray that God gives you the strength to bear this pain. Take heart dear.
♣. Accept my deepest condolence over your father’s death.
♣. Don’t worry! You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
♣. May his soul rest in peace. Take heart, dear friend!
♣. I may not sense your heartache today, but should you need anything, call me.
♣. My heartfelt sympathy to you and yours at this grievous moment.
♣. Please accept my sincere condolences, and I know your Dad is always proud of you.
What to Say to Someone Whose Father Died quotes.
- I hope you get my hugs and prayers to you. I’m deeply sorry to hear about your father’s demise, and I want to let you know that we’ll all miss him too. Please take heart!
- Your dad’s death came as a shock to me. In fact! I’m short of words to describe how I certainly feel at the moment. Please, accept my heartfelt sympathy, my friend.
- Hello dear! I’m so sorry that you lost your dad. That man was a blessing to everyone’s life, and I’m so fortunate to be part of the lives he touched. We’ll miss him so much.
- Hello (name)! I was so grievous when I heard of your dad’s death. I don’t know what to say, but no matter what happens; just take heart, it’ll be well.
- Your father has been one of my sources of inspiration and I’m so sad to hear of his death. I want you to know that you are firmly in my thoughts, my dear friend.
- (Name) dear! I’m so sorry that you just lost your dad. Accept my deepest sympathy, and don’t forget to beckon on me if you need anything at this time. I would like to come with a meal; please tell me when I should bring it.
- Your dad was a very kind man and we’ll all miss him. I’m the luckiest person to have met someone like him. You and your family are always in my thoughts, my dear friend!
- I can’t believe this just happened! It came as a shock to me to have heard that somebody I always call my father has passed on. Someone so intelligent, kindhearted, and God-fearing. I’m deeply sorry for your loss, dear friend!
- I can’t imagine what you’re going through at the moment. He was a great man, and I had always admired his confidence. What a loss it is.
- My dear friend! It’s quite painful to hear about your father’s death. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy. I want to let you know that I’m keeping you in my thoughts.
- He led a remarkable life and was a role model to all. we’ll all miss him. However, my dear friend, I urge you to take heart and accept the fate, and I pray to God to keep you strong.
- I’m so sorry dear for the loss. He was a great man who never had any problem with somebody. It was an honor knowing someone like him. I will deeply miss him.
- I’m sending love and prayers your way, my good friend. I know it’s not easy, but I pray you get back stronger that you can ever imagine.
- I will always love the memories I had with your family. All the times, parties and fun with you all. I’m going to miss that special time with your dad. Please accept my deepest loss.
- I’m deeply sorry to hear about your dad’s passing. I know how close you were to him. I will miss him too. Don’t forget every lovely time you shared with your dad. Accept my heartfelt commiseration.
- It’s indeed sad to hear the grievous news of your father’s loss. I learned a whole lot from him and he was my second father. I pray God grant us the fortitude to bear his loss.
- I was deeply pained to hear about the death of the world best father. The man that loves everyone equally and jokes with everything. He was indeed a true model for all. I pray that his soul will rest in peace. Remain strong, and I promise to always check up on you.
- Please, accept my deepest sympathy on the death of your dad. We’ll all miss him. I pray his soul finds peace in the afterlife.
- I’m so sorry to hear about your father’s demise, my dear friend. I pray that God gives you the strength and fortitude to withstand this irreparable loss. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
- What a loss! It’s quite painful my dear friend. I understand how you feel right now. But all I can say is that you should take things easy. I will continue to pray for you. I love you, dear.
Condolences Messages for Loss of Father.
♦. I understand how close you were to your dad. We will all miss him too. I extend my heartfelt condolence to you, my dear friend.
♦. I was very shocked to hear the sad news. He was indeed a great source of inspiration to us all. I pray God gives you the strength to deal with the painful loss.
♦. Oh, my dear friend! It is indeed a painful loss, and I’m so sorry that you are going through it at the moment. I want you to know that you are deeply in my thoughts and prayers.
♦. My deepest condolence to you my dear friend. I don’t know why this demise has to come now. But God knows best and I want you to take heart. Feel free to call me if you need anything.
♦. I wish I could be your shoulder to cry on at this time. Don’t fail to reach out to me whenever you need someone to talk to.
♦. I was so shocked to hear about this sad news. I learnt a great deal from him and really cherished him. I pray that God gives you the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
♦. Accept my deepest condolences on the death of your loving dad! We’ll all miss him, and I pray his soul rests in peace.
♦. My deepest condolence to you, my friend. I know it will not be easy at this time. I pray that God gives you strength and fortitude to bear this sad exit. You will always be in my thoughts, my dear friend!
♦. Please accept my heartfelt condolences over the loss of your dad. I promise to always have you in my thoughts, my dear friend. Don’t forget to beckon on me whenever you need me.
♦. I extend my deepest condolence in this challenging moment. I pray that his soul rests in peace. Take heart, my dear friend.
♦. I will never forget your deceased father and your family, and I will always have you all in my prayers. I’m extending my heartfelt condolences on his untimely demise.
♦. Please accept my heartfelt condolence in this grievous moment of yours. I pray God usher you and your family with peace and comfort. I pray God receive your father in heaven.
♦. My heart is deeply sorry for the loss of your beloved father. I pray for strength upon you to deal with the grieve.
♦. I’m extending my deepest condolence to you and your family over your great loss. I pray God grant your father eternal peace.
♦. My dear friend! I was very shocked to hear of your great loss. I pray God give you the inner fortitude to go through these hard times. I will always cherish the moment with your family.
♦. Oh, what a loss! A good man has indeed gone. He certainly deserves a good place in the bosom of Christ. I pray his soul rest in peace. I will have you in my prayers and thoughts. God bless you in this hard moment.
♦. My good friend! This is the moment your family needs you to be strongest. I want to sure you that you are surrounded by your good friends. Find peace in their hugs and support. God bless you, dear.
♦. I look at you and feel thankful to your father for leaving such a wonderful person among us. Your father may no longer be with us at the moment, but you have many shoulders to share this weight of loss. I pray his soul rests in peace.
♦. God is the best planner as he knows best, and I hope your father is in a better and safer place now. I always have you in my thoughts at this grievous moment of yours. Take heart, my dear friend.
♦. Please my lovely friend! Accept my deepest condolence over the death of your dad. I pray that the Almighty receive him in heaven himself. He was a lovable person, and I’m deeply sorry that he had to leave us at this time.
Popular Condolence Quotes to A Friend.
- “The Loved are unable to die/Because Love is Immortality.” – Emily Dickinson, Poem 809.
- “You’ll find love in keeping and you’ll find love when you let go.” – Elizabeth Berg.
- “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you may be, we will always have you in our thoughts.” – Gandhi Mahatma.
- “We all know that the world is rife with suffering and pain, but so is it full of the victory over it.” – Helen Keller.
- “Nothing is more sorrowful than to remember happiness in miserable times.” – Dante Alighieri.
- “End? No, here’s not the end to this journey. Death is a whole new path, one that everyone must take. The gray rain-curtain of this world backtracks, and everything becomes silver glass, and then you see it.” – R.R. Tolkien.
- “Death? You can be proud all you want: bore me later, because Love reigns supreme here. No end to life. The morning comes with joy. Glory hallelujah. And so, shall it be.” – Anne Lamott.
- “It’s not how long one lives, but how deep is his/her life.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “When sorrow comes your way, grief, as it will not be like what we expected.” – Joan Didion.
- “At the time we are learning the world, we know things we find hard to tell how we know. At the time we are relearning the world after a loss, we remember things that have long being forgotten, ancient things, under the seat of reason.” – Meghan O’Rourke.
- “Sorrow is the reward we get for loving someone.” – Queen Elizabeth II.
- “Death can be seen as nothing more than returning home to the Creator, the bond of love will stay unbroken forever.” – Mother Theresa.
- “All I wanted was an unerring ending. Now I’ve learnt the hard way that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have an understandable beginning, middle, and conclusion. Life is about ignorance, having to change, ceasing the moment and making maximum use of it, without the knowledge of what will take place next. Sweet ambiguity.” – Gilda Radner.
Condolence Prayers & Bible Quotes for A Dear Friend.
- When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. — Isaiah 43:2-3a
- I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name. — Isaiah 45:3
- Record mine lament; list mine tears on your scroll — are they not in thine record? — Psalm 56:8
- My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress; I will never be moved. — Psalm 62:1-2
- Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy. He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will come back with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with him. — Psalm 126:5-6
- Therefore, thou shall not be afraid, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. — Isaiah 41:10
- But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. — Job 23:10
- The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace. — Psalm 29:11
- Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall. — Psalm 55:22
- Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. — Jeremiah 33:3
- The Lord thy God is with thee, and he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in thee, he will quiet thee with his love, he will rejoice over thee with singing. — Zephaniah 3:17
- Come to me, all ye who are weary and burdened, and I will give thee rest. — Matthew 11:28-30
- Naomi had such a great bond with her mother. She loved her mama and she cherished her also. Naomi’s fun-loving nature and lovely little girl’s face will be so very missed! I pray the God of hope fill you with every joy and peace as you trust in Him. Romans 15:13
Religious Condolence Messages to A Friend.
- I pray God grant you and your family with strength, peace, and comfort in this hard time. My heartfelt condolence on your father’s demise, my dear friend!
- Your father is lucky to have being taken away by God out of his love. May the Almighty grant you the fortitude to bear the pain.
- Your father was taken by God because He needs him more than you do. I will always have you and your family in my prayers at this time.
- As part of your family, we will all miss his presence and wisdom forever. I pray the Almighty grant him perfect peace and place in His bosom.
- He was indeed a pious, god-loving, honest and devoted man. I’m sure your father was dearly loved my God just as much as he loved Him. He has taken his place in heaven. We’ll always have him in our thoughts and prayers.
- Everybody will experience the cold hands of death, as it is inevitable. But our God is merciful enough to give us the fortitude and courage to bear such losses. I pray God give your dd a place in heaven, Amen.
- Take heart my friend! My heartfelt condolence for you in such challenging moment. I pray God grant you and your family peace and comfort. I pray he accept your father’s soul in heaven.
- Surely, death is inevitable for everyone of us. So, the most important thing at the end, is the legacy we build before leaving. Your dad may have fulfilled his mission well. Now he will be joining with God in heaven. May his soul rest in peace.
- I pray God gives you the strength to bear this loss. The loss of the father is so heavy. So, I want you to remember that I’m always with you no matter what happens in life. I have you in my prayers.
- My heartfelt condolence goes to you, my dear friend and your family on the loss of your loving father. I pray Allah (SWT) give him everlasting peace and a place in Jannah.
- I wish my word could ease your pain of this great loss of yours. Only Allah (SWT) knows best, and may your father be granted a special place, and may his soul find peace continually. Take heart dear.
- Despite your ordeal, I assure you that you and your family will forever be remembered in my heart in prayers. Accept my heartfelt condolences, my best friend.
A friend in need is a friend indeed goes the saying. If you love your friend, then you should accept him as one of your own. You must always stand by him both during good times and bad ones (such as this). Whenever your friend is mourning a loss, that is when he needs your support, prayers, and comfort.
Always make sure you are around him at this time, because he needs it more than anything even if he doesn’t realize that. Some comforting words and condolence messages will also work wonders. Be the best friend you can ever be with the above short condolence message for loss of father.