Are you searching for the best quotes about distancing yourself from something or someone like a friend, family member, lover, or a negative situation? Don’t worry because we have lots of amazing quotes about distancing yourself with most of them accompanied with images.
There are many reasons why someone would like to stay away from a person or a particular situation. Maybe the situation or person around them gives them too many negative feelings, makes them feel inadequate, takes far too much than it gives to them, always make them sad, and more.
If you find yourself trying to distance yourself from a particular situation or person and you lack the right words to express how you feel, then below are a wide collection of quotes about distancing yourself. You will definitely find quotes that will surely convey the way you feel and the reason for trying to distance yourself from a person or a situation.
Quotes about Distancing Yourself
- I distance myself from bullshit.
- It is easy to be brave from a safe distance.
- I maintain my sanity by simply keeping my distance.
- Laughter happens to be the closest distance between two people.
- Sometimes you need to distance yourself in order to see things clearly.
- I have come to realize that without silence words lose their meaning, without listening speaking doesn’t heal anymore, and without distance, closeness cannot cure.
- Quickly distance yourself from people who lie to you, use you, disrespect you, and put you down.
- Please stop assuming I’m mad at you or that we’re not cool. I just got tired of all the vibes you were giving off and decided to distance myself.
- Distancing yourself from an argument is sometimes the best for of rebuttal.
Quotes About Distancing Yourself From Friends
- It’s better to be yourself and have no friends than to be your friends and have no self.
- No distance of time can lessen the friendship of those who are really persuaded of each other’s worth.
- Nothing makes the earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the longitude as well as latitudes.
- Sometimes it’s best to love people from a distance and give them time and space to get their minds right before allowing them back into your life.
- Don’t be afraid to distance yourself from the people who always hurt you… So you can find people who makes you happy.
- Distance yourself from the personal attacks and all the dramas designed to cause trouble. Your level will drop and there’ll be more time to spend with real friends.
- Associate yourself with only people of good quality, because it’s better to be alone than in the company of bad friends.
- You just have to distance yourself from people sometimes. Time has always proven to be the best way to heal yourself sometimes.
- Never lose yourself while holding on to someone who doesn’t really care about losing you.
Quotes About Distancing Yourself From Others
- Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from everyone around you. If they care, then they’ll notice. But if they don’t, then you will know where you stand.
- Distancing yourself from people sometimes helps you to know those that are really worth keeping and those you should let go.
- Sometimes all you need is to distance yourself in order to create alone time for yourself, so you can be able to connect with who you truly are and what you need out of life.
- There comes a time when you just have to distance yourself from all the meaningless people and their drama and surround yourself with people who make you laugh hard enough to forget all your worries and focus solely on the good. Don’t forget that life is too short to be anything but unhappy.
- It’s time you started distancing yourself from the inconsistent ones and the people who let you down. It’s time to start loving yourself.
- Sometimes I just distance myself from some people because I just feel they are going to go anyway.
- Keep 5 yards from a carriage, 10 yards from a horse, and a 100 yards from an elephant; but the distance you should keep from a wicked person can’t be measured.
- Deleting people from your life can sometimes be refreshing.
- What an amazing surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be.
Quotes About Distancing Yourself From Someone You Love
- Distance means nothing when someone means everything.
- If you want the people you love to respect you, then you have to prove to them that you can survive without them.
- Distance sometimes can help you know those that are worth keeping and those that are worth letting go.
- Sometimes you need to distance yourself from the people you love. That doesn’t mean you love them any less, sometimes you even love them more.
- There’s always a reason I distance myself from people.
- I reward loyalty with loyalty and disloyalty with distance.
- Somehow, there’s more magic in “I miss you” than in “I love you”.
- Absence sharpens love, but presence strengthens it.
- There’re three reason why I distance myself from people; It’s either I hate them, want to move on, or just too afraid to fall in love.
Quotes About Distancing Yourself From Negativity
- Good things happen when you distance yourself from negative people.
- Amazing things happen when you distance yourself from every negativity.
- Beautiful things always happen when you distance yourself from everything negative.
- Be happy to distance yourself from negative people who would decrease your ambition and lower your motivation.
- One of the greatest lessons to achieve inner peace is learning to distance yourself from every negativity.
- Distance yourself from negative people so you can create space for positive people who support your ambition, believe in your dream, and bring out the best in you.
- Good things will always happen when you distance yourself from every negativity and those who create it.
- Don’t allow unhappy and bitter people drag you down to their level. Thus, distancing yourself from them is sometimes the better option.
- Distance yourself from people who make you stay far from yourself.
Quotes About Distancing Yourself From Family
- Distancing yourself is a lot better option than losing yourself in a toxic process.
- Detaching from people you have close ties with is not really easy, but sometimes it’s necessary in order to restore your peace of mind and sanity as well.
- Distancing yourself from everything and everyone can sometimes be good for your emotional and mental health.
- You will realize a lot when you distance yourself a bit.
- Letting go of toxic people in your life is a big step in loving yourself.
- I only want one thing from fake people: Distance.
- Maintaining a distance from a painful event is probably the ignition for the process of forgiveness.
- So… I’ll just pretend like nothing really happened and distance myself from everybody again.
- You just have to distance yourself sometimes from most people and their bullshit.
Conclusion On Quotes About Distancing Yourself
Distancing yourself sometimes from people or a situation doesn’t necessarily mean you’re an anti-socialist or whatever. Sometimes to find your true self or your purpose on earth and better understand yourself and your calling, you need to isolate yourself from every other person or activity.
Whenever you feel there’s a need to isolate yourself from others, go ahead and do it. But it will be unfair if you just vanish without giving your friends or family members a hint on what’s going on.
For instance, if you feel like a particular environment is becoming too hostile and negative for you, then you can use quotes like “Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.” This is to hint your friends and family members the reason you left a particular environment.
You can decide to post it on your FaceBook wall, WhatsApp Status, Instagram, or Twitter handle. Whichever feels convenient for you, then go ahead and hint your family and friends the reason for distancing yourself at the moment.