What are the best prayers for restoration of marriage?
Of course, marriage is a beautiful phenomenon, and a lifetime affair. It is for better and for worse, hence, it has never been God’s plan that couples should be divorced or separated at any point in their life.
Challenges and problems will always come, even in the smoothest of marriages, but rather than run away or back out on them, the best solution is to embrace God through prayers, as it is He alone that can make your marriage work. For He can make every imperfection become perfect.
The power of prayer cannot be over-emphasized. It is the key to repair every relationship, irrespective of the level of the damage. It can bring two partners back together. In this article, we would be highlighting some of the very strongest prayers for marriage restoration after separation;
20 Powerful Prayers for Marriage Restoration.
- My Father my Maker, I stand by the authority of your word that says we should cast our cares unto you, and I cast my distressed marriage before you, and pray that you should come to my rescue. O God! Arise, and let the enemies that seek to destroy my marriage be scattered. I pray for your ultimate protection in my marriage in Jesus name. Amen.
- Father Lord, I come to you with a heart full of burden and I cast it upon your feet, and I declare that you come to my rescue and defend my marriage against every roaring lion roaming about and looking for marriages to tear apart. I pray that you protect my marriage from my enemies in Jesus name. Amen.
- Father Lord, I declare that you reunite me with my partner and bring us together again to live happily as husband and wife. I pray that you should deliver us from the evil influence of the evil one in Jesus name. Amen.
- O God! I come before you today with a heavy and broken heart due to my broken marriage. At this time when all hope seems lost, I believe you alone can restore my marriage. The bible says you can a stone-heart into a heart of flesh. Therefore, I decree that you transform the heart of my partner to make him come back to me, in Jesus name. Amen.
- Father Lord, I decree that my spouse must come back and be reunited with me, so that we would live happily as husband and wife once more, in Jesus name. Amen.
- My God my Father, I have come with a heavy heart. My marriage is in shambles, and my partner has left me. I have tried all I could to make it work, but to no avail; that is why I have come to you, because you are the God of impossibilities. I therefore, pray that you should come to my rescue and save my marriage.
- Father Lord, I decree and declare today that my spouse who have left me will come back to me, in Jesus name. I believe that there is never anything that is impossible for you, because you are a God that makes a way out of no way. I decree Lord that every yoke that are coming in between our reconciliation shall be destroyed and burnt to shreds by your fire, in Jesus name, Amen.
- Father God, unto you I cast my marriage concerns unto you, because by your word, only you can make it work. Therefore, I decree that every power of the evil one intruding and raising its heads in my family or our affairs to bring to scatter it, I raise a standard against them, in Jesus name. Amen.
- Father God, by your word that says we should ask anything in your name and it shall be granted, I speak restoration and peace to my marriage. I declare O God that wherever my spouse is at the moment, she should come back to me and let us be reconciled and live happily again, in Jesus name. Amen.
- O God! Your word says that “Whom God has joined together let no man put asunder”. According to your word, O God. Whoever the evil ones are using, and whatever they are using as a ploy to keep my family in shambles, I decree that it cease right now, in Jesus name. Marriage is a beautiful thing ordained by God Himself, therefore, I stand by the authority of his word, and I speak restoration and peace to my marriage right now in Jesus name. Amen.
- You are a God that makes a way where there seems to be no way. O Lord, I pray today that you make a way in the wilderness of healing and restoration for me and my wife in our marriage. I pray that your grace will carry us through challenging times. I declare that your power will be made perfect in our weaknesses and the power of Christ would be in us according to your word (2 Corinthians 12:9), in Jesus name. Amen.
- Father Lord, I believe in your word that says that greater is You that is in us than any other power that is out there seeking for marriages to destroy. I thank you for the assurance of your word, O God, and for making it come to pass in our marriage. I than you because you will manifest yourself in our marriage and restore peace to our union, in Jesus name. Amen.
- According to your word in II Samuel 7:25-29, you said that “you will build a home for us and that it pleases you to bless our marriages so it will continue before you forever. I believe in your word to come to pass in my marriage and home to be established with blessing and favor that comes with it, in Jesus name. Amen.
- Philippians 1:6 says; “Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ”. Therefore, Father, according to your word, I pray that the good work that you started in my marriage be completed in Jesus name. I pray for reunion with my spouse who have left me, and I declare that you bring her mind back to normalcy and peace to my marriage in Jesus name. Amen.
- Father I speak healing and reconciliation upon my marriage. Whatever it is that brings hurt and disappointments in my marriage be repaired through the power of your steadfast and undying eternal love. I decree today that let there be restoration upon my marriage today, and I will be reunited forever with my spouse, in Jesus name. Amen.
- Father Lord, I pray for the blessings that comes with marriage be manifested in our union. Whatever has caused separation has been the plans of the evil one all along, and I pray that it shall no longer have a place or rear its ugly head upon my marriage in Jesus name. I decree today that my marriage will be restored and my partner will come back to me. I speak peace upon my family and marriage and I see nothing coming in between us again, in Jesus name. Amen.
- My Father my Maker, I declare today that you reunite me and my partner, and make us to go forth together keeping, renewing, and honoring our vows again. I pray that you endow us with wisdom to be calm in the face of any little issues that tends to separate us. God, I ask that you give us tongues that declares healing, restoration and peace, in Jesus name. Amen.
- O Lord, I decree that you bring back our hearts closely together and be at the center of our marriage. Wherever we have erred, we ask that you forgive us. I really want our marriage back to normalcy and peace; therefore, I declare that you give us strength and wisdom to extend love and patience to each other and that the lines of communication, sensitivity and understanding be opened in our marriage again, in Jesus name. Amen.
- Father Lord, I speak peace and restoration in this marriage ordained by your servant. I believe that there is no injury that is impossible for you to heal; therefore, I declare that every pain, unforgiveness, and disappointment that is hell-bent on separating this family/marriage be repaired and we shall come back and live in peace as couples and family once again, in Jesus name. Amen.
- O Lord, I decree that the joy will flow like a river and manifest upon my marriage from today. I decree that nothing shall come in between us after the restoration of my marriage, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
15 Prayers For Restoration of Marriage.
♣. My Father my Maker, I come to you with a distressed heart and I pour out upon your feet and pray that you should come to the rescue of my shattered marriage. I pray O Lord that you restore my marriage and bring peace to my household. I ask that you give us the grace to seek you first in building trust, transparency and intimacy in our marriage, in Jesus name. Amen.
♣. Father in Heaven, I appreciate you for who you are and for all your promises for me and my partner. Your word is yea and amen, and your promise of blessings and multiplication that you have fulfilled will forever remain mine. Thank you for bringing restoration and peace upon my marriage, in Jesus name. Amen.
♣. Father, I declare that your promise of abundant blessings upon my family come to pass. And I decree that every demonic covenant that is standing against your continuous and uninterrupted blessings in my marriage be destroyed, and I decree that the rain of fire burn them to shreds. Amen.
♣. Father Lord, I stand against every demonic spirit of lack and insufficiency that will lead to problems and tribulations. And I decree that your peace, joy, happiness, and relaxation shall take over my marriage in all ramifications, in Jesus name. Amen.
♣. O Lord, I pray that your word concerning your blessings upon marriages be my portion and I speak peace upon my marriage in Jesus name. I stand against every spirit of separation and I pray that never shall we be separated again, in Jesus name. Amen.
♣. O God, I approach you with my prayers because I believe that you have made me become one with my partner and you have promised that no man will put asunder. Therefore, I pray that your word come to pass in my marriage, and I pray that my spouse will come back to me, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
♣. My Father my Father, I stand against every third-party influence that has polluted and continues to pollute our marriage thereby leading to our separation. And I decree that every outside power that’s manipulating my marriage be destroyed and brought to book, in Jesus name. I decree that the spirit and grace that comes with marriage bring us together and make us live in peace once again, in Jesus name.
♣. Father Lord, I pray that, every anger and hurt that has led to the separation in my marriage be calmed and give way for peace to take over our hearts. I pray for restoration upon my marriage and I declare that love accompanied by trust and peace shall be at the forefront of our marriage, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
♣. Lord I come against every enemy of my marriage that has been speaking evil words into the ears of my spouse, thereby causing hatred in her heart against me and bringing my marriage to ruins. I decree that they shall be destroyed and henceforth, their plans will shatter my marriage will be shattered, in Jesus name. Amen.
♣. O Lord, I pray that you expose every evil agenda and scatter their evil plans to separate me from my spouse. I decree that not only shall we be reunited, but there will also be absolute peace and joy overflow. Love henceforth shall be the watchword in our marriage, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
♣. I command that every seed of discord, hatred, malice and separation that the evil one has sown in my family be harvested and destroyed by fire, in Jesus name, Amen.
♣. Your word says in Malachi 2:16, “For the man who does not love his wife but divorces her, says the lord, the God of Israel, covers his garment with violence, says the Lord of hosts. So guard yourselves in your spirit, and do not be faithless.” Therefore, I pray that you should give me the grace to show steadfast love to my spouse and the strength to endure every tribulation that comes with my marriage. I declare today, that there should no more be any separation in our marriage, in Jesus’ name, Amen.
♣. Dear Lord, I know that our journey as couples are not perfect, but have given us enough reason to keep on loving and growing in our relationship. We pray for hope, peace, and joy as we gradually find come back together, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
♣. Father Lord, I declare today that you give us hope every day, the grace to enable us remain patient and never give up irrespective of the difficult times we are going through this trying period. I decree O Lord that you should shine like a light unto our marriage journey and be at the center of our marriage, in Jesus name. Amen.
♣. O God! As we are gathering ourselves piece by piece in our marriage, we ask for forgiveness in those periods that we doubted you in our lives and when we allowed anger and hate to grow in us. We also pray O God that you help us to live as one again as ordained by you. I pray that you should help us accept our imperfections, and cause us to accept things that we cannot alter. Also, teach us to love each other unconditionally. I declare that you give us the heart to forgive each other to help us move forward in our marriage, in Jesus’s name. Amen.
It is important that in everything we do, we put God first, as he alone can perfect our marriages and households. In a case, where we have allowed the devil to wreak havoc in our homes, He is also there to fix our broken homes and marriages.
No other way to leave your problems upon his feet than these prayers for marriage restoration after separation, and believing that he will be able to work wonders in our homes. Meanwhile, you can share your thoughts on this article by clicking on the comment box below and sharing these prayer points with your loved ones through the share icon below. Happy Married Life!