Bored and Lonely Quotes: Feeling Lonely or Bored happens to be the most common complaint among adolescents and children. Lack of real friends who care and the feeling that no one wants you can be one of the reasons people feel lonely. Meanwhile not feeling satisfied or interested in a particular activity can lead to boredom. Like myself, I used to feel bored whenever I have lots of energy but with no place to channel my energy.
The truth is that feeling lonely or bored is perfectly normal. As a matter of fact, no man can say he/she has not at one time or the other felt bored or lonely. Feeling bored or lonely is an emotion.
In my previous article “Alone Quotes & Images“, I made it clear that being lonely does not necessarily mean that there’s no one around you. You can be surrounded by lots of people in a particular room and still feel lonely. It’s not the absence of people that makes you feel lonely, but it’s that feeling of emptiness and being unwanted that makes you feel lonely.
On the order hand, those who feel bored are those who pick up activities that they don’t really like. For instance, you have a flair for Mathematics, it’s only wise that you get a job that has to do with accounting and other related jobs.
But if you have a flair for Mathematics and decide to take up a job as a historian because of its big pay, then you may likely find the job boring in the nearest future. We all need to choose the right jobs and people around us to be happier with our surroundings.
First of all you have to admit you’re bored and lonely, there’s no need hiding what you feel, stop withdrawing yourself from the world.
So, should in case you feel bored and lonely don’t be scared to use any of the feeling bored and lonely quotes below to express how you feel. Our collection of Feeling Bored and Lonely Quotes are unique and wide enough to contain a quote that better represents the way you feel at the moment. Below are the Feeling Bored and Lonely Quotes.
Feeling Bored and Lonely Quotes
- You could be single and lonely or married and bored. There ain’t no happiness nowhere. Chris Rock
- I log off because I’m bored but then I log back on after 5 minutes because I’m bored!
- Being bored on the campus is a lot better than being bored at home.
- ‘I feel so bored, Mom.’ ‘Okay, if you’re so bored then go and clean this… ‘Nevermind I found something to do.’
- I can never be bored anywhere: Boredom is an insult to oneself.
- Being alone doesn’t necessarily mean you’re lonely, and being lonely doesn’t really mean you’re alone.
- I’m tired of trying to be stronger.
- Don’t blame people for disappointing you. I think you should blame yourself for expecting too much from people.
- There comes a time when you will have to decide between turning the page or closing the book.
- When people love you, they don’t need to preach it. You can tell by the way they treat you.
- Sometimes your knight in shining armour turns out to be an idiot wrapped in a tin foil.
- Please stop pretending you care.
- Most times the people really far away from you can make you feel better than the ones right beside you.
- The older we grow, the more we begin to realize it’s less important to have too many friends, and more important to have real friends.
- I’ve learnt that not everyone is meant to stay in your life.
- But in the end, I will get to know who’s fake, who’s true and those that can risk it all for me.
- I think it’s time I stop crossing oceans for those who wouldn’t even jump common puddles for me.
- True friends won’t grow apart no matter what happens.
- Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that some things will never change no matter how much you try.
- Always appreciate the people in your life else one day you will wake up to only to find those spaces they fill in your life empty.
- Sincerely every single day I feel so lonely even though I’m ashamed to admit it to the people I love.
- Being comfortable with the idea of being lonely for the rest of my life happens to be my greatest fear.
- I’m bored of being bored because being bored can be so boring.
- I signed out from my Twitter account because I was bored. After 10min I signed back in because I was bored.
- Loneliness is not the feeling you get when no one is around. Loneliness comes when you think no one really cares.
Feeling Alone Quotes
- I’m really tired of being lonely even in my own home.
- There’s absolutely nothing abnormal about loneliness.
- The worst part about being lonely is feeling alone even when you are still with someone.
- Whenever you feel lonely, that is the best time you are required to be alone all by yourself. That’s actually Life’s cruellest irony.
- We’re presently living in such a lonely world where someone can wake up most days and decide to marry no one else but themselves.
- Loneliness and depression make me feel good and bad all at the same time.
- Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living.”– Albert Einstein
- Sometimes all our loneliness wants to do is take us towards an unreachable experience of reality.
- Loneliness is not the absence of people around you but the inability to communicate those things that are important to you.
- “Some nights are made for torture, or reflection, or the savouring of loneliness.”– Poppy Z. Brite
- there’s a big difference between being lonely and being alone. While being alone is the deliberate act of staying away from people. Being lonely is when you don’t have anyone who wants to be there for you.
- You are never alone. Pray to God and He will remind you that He’s always there for you.
- I’m lonely not because I’ve no friends, but because the lady I truly love is still far away. Terry Mark.
- In the solitude of our dreams, it’s important that we grow flames that will bring a light to this world.
- If you can smile even when you’re alone, then you truly mean it.
- There is something immaculate about loneliness which only lonely people can understand.
- There’s something immaculate about loneliness. But I think only the lonely ones can understand it.
- The loneliest moment of most people is one in which they watch their world falling apart but the only thing they can do is stare blankly.
- All precious and great things are always lonely.
- It’s such an amazing thing to discover how unlonely being alone can be.
- It doesn’t take anything to join the crowd. But, it takes almost everything to stand alone.
- I think it’s completely amazing and very healthy to spend quality time alone with yourself.
- Do you know the strongest man in the world? It’s that man that stands most alone.
- Being alone helps me enjoy my free time with myself.
- Loneliness is part of the journey of our life. After all, we were all born alone and will also die alone.
Feeling Bored Quotes
- Some of the reasons we hate being bored is because it gives us enough time to think about those we miss.
- It’s time to disturb my fridge. Do you know why? I’m bored again.
- During my days of boredom, I just go through my smartphone to see if there were any nice options I missed.
- I’m so scared and the reason is that you might likely get bored of me someday.
- I’m gonna get cute & take pictures, because I’m bored.
- That moment when you can’t really differentiate if you are just bored or hungry.
- I get bored with people so easily it’s borderline ridiculous.
- Life is never boring, it’s just some people just choose to be bored.
- Most people treat relationships like a video game… Where they play them and when they begin to get bored, they begin to cheat.
- That moment when every seems to remember you and text you when you’re busy but when you’re bored… they send nothing.
- We all do it… Making unnecessary noises when we’re bored.
- I don’t think I’m hungry, I’m only bored. Thus, I shall eat.
- Some times I feel so depressed, lonely, bored and worst of all, I can’t even explain my feelings.
- I’m bored, I think I’ll put on a grim reaper costume and stand across the street from the nearest nursing home and wave at the old folks.
- I think I’m almost bored enough to clean up the house. The keyword still remain “almost”.
Funny Bored Quotes & Lonely Quotes
- I’m as bored as a slut on her period.
- I feel restless, Wretched, lonely, dejected, and bored whenever you’re away; only here’s the rub, my dear lovely one, I also feel the same way when you’re near.
- I used to sneak food into my class I can eat whenever I’m bored… Well, not because I was really bored. I just love food!
- Being bored is not a legitimate excuse for posting over 100 webcam pictures of yourself.
- No one has the right to hurt you when you are alone.
- Feel free to keep moving on even when no one decides to go with you.
- The absence of company is not solitude, but a moment where our soul is free to communicate with us and guide us on what to do with our life.
- No one can save us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. Only we ourselves may walk the path.
- You are never alone. You’re eternally connected with everyone.
- You can never be alone when you find a company within yourself. You’ll also never be lonely if you find love within yourself.
- May your loneliness spur you to find something to live for, and great enough to die for.
- Don’t be afraid to stand up for what you believe in even if you are standing alone.
- Knowing how to belong to your own self is the greatest thing in the world.
- It’s much better to be alone than to be in a bad company.
- Sometimes it’s better to sit lonely in a quiet room so you can hear your own voice instead of letting your inner voice drown in the noise of others.
Summary On Feeling Bored and Lonely Quotes
Our hearts weren’t modelled to feel just happiness. There are other thoughts like sadness, boredom, loneliness, and others that will still get into your heart depending on which you permit into your heart. You can decide to choose happiness, but don’t forget that sometimes we need to feel sadness in order for us to appreciate happiness.
Where the problem lies is if the negative feelings becomes constant and dominate – This is where you need to fight back using your mind. Try to change the situation around you that is making you sad. But if you can’t change the situation, then you need to change your perspective (i.e how you see the problem).
If you’ve been constantly bored and lonely in the past, we would love to know how you were able to deal with the situation. You can do that using the comment section. Finally, if you like any of the quotes or images used above, feel free to share it with your family and friends using any of your favourite social media platform.