One of the most grievous moments in anyone’s life is the loss of his/her mother. A mother is that one person that will always love and care for her children no matter the conditions, and would always want to sacrifice everything for them.
However, just like everyone else in the world, mothers will also die, and their loss is always very painful to the deceased family. So, if the deceased is your friend’s mum, the least you could do is to comfort your friend with the following condolence messages for friend mother’s death.
Recommended: 138 Powerful Comforting Words of Sympathy.
Short Condolence Messages for Friend’s Mother’s Death.
- Accept my sincere condolences for your mother’s loss.
- I’m sorry for this sorrowful moment. Praying for your late mum’s soul.
- I pray you stay strong in this irreparable loss of your mum.
- Accept my commiseration on the painful exit of your mother.
- I pray you and your family overcome the agonizing loss of your mother.
- My heartfelt condolences to you for the departed soul of your mum.
- Hopefully, your bereaved family will recover from the loss of your mother.
- Accept my deepest condolences for your loss
- My prayers are holding you close to my heart.
- I pray you’re consoled by your memories.
- Your mother is not like any other person in the world.
- I’m sorry for the pain you are going through now.
- She was a gem; we’ll all miss her.
- May her soul rest in peace.
- Even though she’s gone, she will forever remain in our hearts.
- My sincere condolences to you my friend.
- May you be comforted at this grievous moment.
- What a loss it is. Please accept my deepest condolences.
- She was a mother to all. Please take heart dear.
- She doesn’t deserve to die, but the Almighty knows best.
Condolence Message for Friend Mother Death.
♠. Your mum is the most caring personality on this planet. She was indeed a unique woman and will continue to be around you every time.
♠. I often adore your mum’s caring and selfless nature. She was a genuine friend and a pleasure for someone to have around.
♠. I was very saddened to hear of the painful exit of your mum. We’ll truly miss her, as her generosity was contagious. Her memory and legacy will live on for eternity.
♠. Oh, dear friend! Accept my heartfelt sympathy for you and your family at this grievous moment. Your mother was indeed a great woman and we’ll all miss her.
♠. I will never forget the unique moments I spent with your mother. She was one of my true and dearest friends. I will really miss her.
♠. A mother is always with us both in our lifetime and in our memory forever.
♠. I hope you comfort yourself with friends and family that surround you. Accept my deepest sympathy, my dear friend.
♠. I will always love the moments we shared and can’t wait till we meet again. I’m so sorry my dear friend, I pray God gives you the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
♠. We’ll always have your family in our thoughts and prayers and I comfort myself in the hope that we’ll be reunited again to part no more. Accept my deepest sympathy, my good friend.
♠. I hope your family will stay safe and healthy at this sorrowful moment. I’m thinking about you, my dear friend.
♠. Even though we are distant apart right now, I promise we’ll overcome this challenging moment together.
♠. Even though I’m not present there, you can always rely on me if you need anything at this difficult time.
♠. We’ll all miss your mother too. May you have peace and comfort at this grievous moment. Accept my heartfelt sympathy, my dear friend.
♠. I was so saddened when I heard what happened. However, I want you to take heart in the knowledge that your mum’s legacy lives on and will carry you through.
♠. Your mom was a very lovable personality, and she was cherished by everyone. She was like a mother to me, and I will truly miss her forever.
♠. No words can describe my deepest sympathy for your loss, my dear friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult moment.
♠. My dear friend! I’m so sorry for your loss. I promise to always be there for you at this difficult moment.
♠. Our age doesn’t count at this time, mothers are still very important to us. So, I really understand how are feeling at this time. I will keep praying for you.
♠. You really did your best in taking care of your mum these past few months. She was very lucky to have you. I know she is thinking about you over there and her blessings are with you always.
♠. We will always treasure your mother’s love. She is the first to love you, and I know you’ll always love her dearly. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this moment. Take heart, my dear friend!
Words of Encouragement for a Friend Who Lost her Mother.
♠. The death of your mother is indeed the most grievous moment in your life right now. Please accept my heartfelt condolences, my dear friend.
♠. May the Almighty God give you the fortitude to bear this great loss. Your mom was indeed one of the most kind-hearted personalities we have ever known. I hope she gets her reward in heaven. Take heart, my dear friend!
♠. My dear friend, my thoughts and prayers are always with you. Please accept my heartfelt condolences for the loss of such a wonderful and lovely soul like that of your mum.
♠. God sees and knows everything, my friend! Take heart and do not kill yourself over it. may your mother’s soul find peace in heaven, Amen.
♠. I’m so sorry for the loss and I promise to always have you in my thoughts and prayers in this dark moment of your life.
♠. I believe in your strong faith and I know you’ll hold onto it in any situation. Your mother led a very admirable life, and she was a great woman. Accept my condolence for the loss of such a valuable soul in your life.
♠. I know you’ll deeply miss your mum. It’s not an easy moment for anyone. Please accept my deepest condolence. May God give you the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss. Although your mum is no longer with us, we wish her positive energy and spirit will always be present.
♠. I wish the departed soul of your beloved mum finds a deserving place in the heavens. I hope you receive my heartfelt condolences and know that you’re always in my thought, my beloved friend.
♠. I extend all my prayers, sympathies, and thoughts to you, my dear friend on the demise of your beloved mother.
♠. Your mum was always a selfless heart and a woman who always showed up for people in their needy moments. I pray that God repays her kindness with a place in Heaven. We’ll continue praying for her always. Please be strong, my dear friend.
♠. At this sorrowful moment, I’m extending my deepest condolences to you and your family. I will not forget your mum in my prayers. Remain strong, my dear friend, and I pray for God to give you peace at this time.
♠. We all know how much your mum loved you dearly. Hopefully, you’ll not forget her words and always keep to them. Be strong and thank God for easing her pain and giving her heaven.
♠. In these sorrowful moments, I find consoling words for you hard to come by. I want you to know that your mother will always be a part of you. Always remember to pray for her, and I pray God to bless you always.
♠. We all know that the place of mothers in one’s life cannot be overstated, as they are very valuable and a blessing to us all. Losing such souls cannot be replaced. I have you in my thoughts and prayers at this grievous moment. May God bless you and comfort your soul.
♠. The place of mothers is one that can never be replaced. Your mother was indeed a strong and smart woman that always motivates others. However, we urge you to take heart and also pray to God to give her eternal rest in his bosom while giving you the fortitude to bear the loss.
♠. My dear friend! Indeed, this is the saddest moment anyone could ever bear. I pray to God to provide you with the courage for a time like this. God will surely accept her soul in his peaceful place. Please, accept my heartfelt condolence for your loss.
♠. My good friend! May you and your family recovers from this irreparable demise of your mum. I will always pray for you and have you in my thoughts.
♠. Please take everything easy my friend. I know how hard this moment is for you. The demise of your mother is so painful, but I urge you to pray for the divinity of her departed soul. My deepest commiseration and condolence to you and your family.
♠. Oh, dear friend! This loss is indeed a painful one, and I quite understand how you feel at this moment, as your mother was truly an angel on the planet, and will continue to be in heaven. Accept my deepest condolence.
♠. I will always remember you and your family in my prayers. Please accept the love I’m sending your way.
♠. It was indeed a piece of sad news, my dear friend. Please take heart, and don’t forget to call on me whenever you need anything.
♠. Your mother was and will continue to be close to my heart. I will miss her so much. Please should you need anyone to talk to or comfort you, I’m always around you. I’m extending my deepest condolence to you and your family.
♠. Your mother was a great woman and was loved by all. You were indeed lucky to have a mother like her. I pray her soul finds peace in the bosom of the Almighty.
♠. I’m extending my deepest condolences on the demise of your mum. Hopefully, you will continue to feel her presence in your heart and soul. Take heart, my dear friend.
♠. May the Almighty grant you fortitude in this difficult moment. I pray your mother finds rest among the angels.
♠. I’m extending my deepest condolences and prayers on your mother’s demise. She will continue to watch over you from beyond.
♠. Your mother was among the kind-hearted persons ever. Please be strong as you mourn the loss of your mum. Take heart, my dear friend.
♠. Your mother was indeed an amazing personality, and will always be remembered for her wonderful legacies. My sincere condolences on her demise.
♠. My thoughts and prayers are for you and your family at this grievous moment. I hope your mother lives among you through her lovely memories and unconditional love.
♠. Please, my dear friend, accept my sincere condolences on your sad loss. I pray your mother’s soul finds peace in the bosom of the Almighty.
♠. I’m sending my heartfelt condolence to you on the death of your dear mother. She was an angel and will be accepted among others in the great beyond.
Bible Verses to Sympathize with A Friend.
- Take heart dear! God heals the brokenhearted and tends to their wounds. – Psalm 147:3.
- He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. – Psalm 147:3.
- We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. – 2 Corinthians 5:8.
- Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. – Matthew 5:4.
- I thought I have urged you to be strong and courageous. Thou shall not be afraid, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. – Joshua 1:9.
- But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. – 1 Thessalonians 4:13.
- When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. – Isaiah 43:2-3a.
- I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name. – Isaiah 45:3.
- Record mine lament; list mine tears on your scroll — are they not in thine record? – Psalm 56:8.
- My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress; I will never be moved. – Psalm 62:1-2.
- Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy. He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will come back with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with him. – Psalm 126:5-6.
- Therefore, thou shall not be afraid, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. – Isaiah 41:10.
- But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. – Job 23:10.
- The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace. – Psalm 29:11.
- Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall. – Psalm 55:22.
- Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. – Jeremiah 33:3.
- The Lord thy God is with thee, and he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in thee, he will quiet thee with his love, he will rejoice over thee with singing. – Zephaniah 3:17.
- Come to me, all ye who are weary and burdened, and I will give thee rest. – Matthew 11:28-30.
- Naomi had such a great bond with her mother. She loved her mama and she cherished her also. Naomi’s fun-loving nature and lovely little girl’s face will be so very missed! I pray the God of hope fills you with every joy and peace as you trust in Him. – Romans 15:13.
What to Say to Someone Who Lost their Mother.
♠. At this grievous moment, I don’t really know what to say or how to best express my feelings for your mum’s loss. I only pray that God will keep you in His embrace in this challenging moment and give you the comfort and peace that you desire.
♠. Mothers are always the most special people in our lives. Your mother is one of the most vibrant and kindhearted persons I have ever seen. I pray that God will give your mother a special place.
♠. Nobody is born to live forever in the gruesome world. At times, God examines and tests us by allowing pain and challenging moments to come to us, but He also gives us the ability to deal with any situation. Accept my deepest condolence over your mum’s demise.
♠. Everyone will die one day. Everyone loves their parents so much and losing any of them always seems like the world has ended. I’m so sorry for the loss and I pray that God gives you the peace and strength to defeat this moment.
♠. Your mother was the epitome of good deeds, and I’m indeed greatly honoured to know her. I urge you to be strong and put her in your prayers.
♠. Everyone knows your mum was a good woman, and the legacy of her good deeds will live on. I pray her soul rest in peace. Amen
♠. My dear friend! I’m so sorry for the demise of your mother and I’m sending you lots of love and prayers. I pray God grants you the fortitude and tolerance to overcome this great loss.
♠. God is always with those that have broken hearts. It’s really difficult to bear the loss of someone so close to the heart as the mother. But always remember that God is with you; he loves and cares for you. I pray he continues to comfort you with the outpouring of love surrounding you. Amen.
♠. I’m extending my deepest condolences on your huge loss. I pray Allah eases your pain and give your mother, Jannah. Don’t forget that we all come from Allah, and it is Him we shall all return to.
♠. The kind soul of your departed mother has left a huge vacuum, memories, and pains. I urge you to take heart and continue to pray that God will keep her in peace, bless her, and rest her soul in His bosom.
♠. I’m so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you feel at the moment, but I can have faith and hope for you and your family and I pray God grant her eternal rest and put her soul where the righteous rest. Accept my deepest condolences.
♠. I may not understand how sad you feel right now, my dear friend, but I believe God is always by your side. Be hopeful and stay strong at all times. I pray the comfort of God helps you through this moment of need.
♠. We extend our deepest condolence for your mother’s demise. Indeed, there’s no replacement for her but the almighty God will give you comfort and rest her soul in peace. I sincerely sympathize with you and your family.
♠. I was completely shocked at the news of your mother’s death. Mothers are a unique gifts from God. But since man is a mortal being, and meant to die. I will continue to pray for you and your family. Take heart my dear friend.
♠. I will always remember the beautiful face of your mum. She was the epitome of greatness. My sincere condolences to you, my dear. I will continue to have you in my thoughts and prayers at this moment.
♠. Every mother teaches her child to be strong at all times. Because she believes that one day she’ll be no more. Today is that day. So, I urge you to take heart and stay strong. Be sure you keep to all that she teaches you. Accept my condolences.
♠. Don’t forget what it felt like to be loved by your mother, for it is indeed a treasurable moment. I will always have you in my thoughts and prayers.
♠. We will always treasure the love your mother has for us all. She is the first to love you, and will always keep you close to her heart. I pray God give her the eternal rest she desires.
♠. Your mother was truly a kind person to me and my family. Please accept my deepest condolences. Please don’t fail to let me know if you need anything.
Famous Condolence Quotes to A Friend.
- “There is something about losing a mother that is permanent and inexpressible – a wound that will never quite heal.” – Susan Wiggs
- “A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.” – Author Unknown
- “Motherhood: That is where every love begins and ends.” – By Robert Browning
- “Where any beautiful soul lies is where a trail of beautiful memories come from.” – Author Unknown
- “Had I known that destiny always takes away people you love the most, I would have pretended to hate you endlessly? I miss you mommy.” – Anonymous
- “Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark. To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever.” – J. K. Rowling
- “Now I know why you always asked me to be strong… because you know that one day, I would need the fortitude to bear your loss. I miss you, mom.” – Anonymous
- “The demise of a mother is the first sorrow wept without her.” – Anonymous
- “A mother is a cheerful giver, a mother is a guardian, a mother is a wonderful gift every child can have in life.” – Anonymous
- “Losing a mother is a pain that cannot be described in words. It is virtually impossible to move on from the memory of losing the woman who sacrificed happiness in her own life so that you could have a better one. A mother’s love is truly irreplaceable.” – Author unknown
- “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you may be, we will always have you in our thoughts.” – Gandhi Mahatma
- “We all know that the world is rife with suffering and pain; but so is it full of the victory over it.” – Helen Keller
- “Nothing is more sorrowful than to remember happiness in miserable times.” – Dante Alighieri
- “End? No, here’s not the end to this journey. Death is a whole new path, one that everyone must take. The gray rain-curtain of this world backtracks, and everything becomes silver glass, and then you see it.” – R.R. Tolkien
- “Death? You can be proud all you want: bore me later, because Love reigns supreme here. No end to life. The morning comes with joy. Glory hallelujah. And so, shall it be.” – Anne Lamott
- “The Loved are unable to die/Because Love is Immortality.” – Emily Dickinson, Poem 809
- “You’ll find love in keeping and you’ll find love when you let go.” – Elizabeth Berg.
- “Death can be seen as nothing more than returning home to the Creator, the bond of love will stay unbroken forever.” – Mother Theresa.
- “All I wanted was an unerring ending. Now I’ve learnt the hard way that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have an understandable beginning, middle, and conclusion. Life is about ignorance, having to change, seizing the moment and making maximum use of it, without the knowledge of what will take place next. Sweet ambiguity.” – Gilda Radner.
The loss of one’s mother is indeed a very painful moment, especially when it is a friend’s mum. Finding the perfect words to console him/her during the grievous moment is quite difficult.
But the above condolence messages for friend’s mother’s death are the best way to show your sympathy and concern to a friend in this sorrowful time.