Break away quotes: Ain’t you tired of putting up with that crap? Ain’t you tired of settling down for less? Don’t you think it’s time you break free? Breaking away is never easy, I know, but sometimes you just have to go.
Before you leave let me warn you; leaving a particular person or situation is never easy, but if you are not really angry about a particular person or situation, then you may never see the change you seek – You can’t continue doing one thing and be expecting a different result.
If you feel you’ve had enough of the bullsh!t and can’t take it anymore, then below are a number of new break-free and break away quotes that you can use to motivate yourself to break free and also use it to inform your family and friends about your plans to break away. Enjoy
Break Away Quotes
- Liberation is an existential style.
- Don’t be restricted to your comfort zone. It’s time you break away.
- Breaking away from every negativity pattern requires that you face every negativity with love.
- Every man should have a Tree House where they break away for a while. If you haven’t built yours, it’s never too late to start today.
- You have to be angry with your current average performance to be able to effect a change.
- Breaking away and going for adventures can make your soul free.
- If you are in a circle of friends or whatever that is not contributing to your growth, just know that you’re not in a circle but a cage.
- Whenever you’re restricted to your comfort zone, then you begin to get a diminishing return.
- We’re all as free as birds… But it’s unfortunate that no matter the strength of most people’s wing, they never leave their cages.
- Breaking away is the only way to leave a legacy that is beyond your limitations and far far beyond the expectations of others.
Be Free Quotes
- I just want to be free.
- Sometimes you have to let go if you want to be free.
- Breaking free is the first step to so many breakthroughs.
- You can only be free when you constantly struggle for it.
- Letting go is very very hard. But being free is beautiful.
- Don’t be scared to do things that make you feel free.
- The freeman is one who is not afraid to go to the end of his thought.
- Break free from every binding chords of passion that feels like a lump in your heart… You need to perform the surgery today, and you’ll forever be set free.
- You don’t always have to live with whatever you have gotten yourself into or live with whatever throws at you… You can always choose to break free.
Breaking Free Quotes
- Freedom is not bestowed but achieved.
- Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.
- Release your majestic mind, embrace your untamed inner spirit. Break away, break free from the captivity, and avoid the crowd. You were born to be free.
- I’m not a bird and no net can ensnare me. I’m a free human being with an independent will.
- No one outside ourselves can rule us inwardly. When we know this, we become free.
- I’m not giving up on the person I’m becoming. You, Wild and Free.
- If it doesn’t upset you enough to grab the energy to break those fences encompassing and confining you, then breaking free will be impossible.
- Liking what you do is happiness and doing what you like is freedom.
- Freedom is not actually the absence of commitment. To be committed to somebody or something does not also mean the absence of freedom. In reality, freedom exists only in the realm of the unbound, and freedom is being committed to that which is part of the unbound realm.
I Want To Break Free Quotes
- If they don’t want to set you free, then go ahead and break the cage.
- I Want To Break Free from all your lies, free from all the constant arguments. You are so self centred and that’s the reason I don’t need you any more.
- I want to be free from these chains and travel as far as possible to a place where I’m allowed to dream… Lending wings to my imagination.
- All I want is to… To be free from the society’s clutches. To easily breath… To laugh without troubles… And to remember to every moment without expecting anything in return. And to happily live my life happily forever.
- I can forgive you but I’ll always learn the lessons. I may not hate you, but I’ll never give you a chance to get close enough to hurt me again.
- I want to break free this chains because being free is being you without anybody’s permission.
- I want to take a break from everything so I can find out if… I’m still living or just breathing.
- I want to break free and not break apart. I either make it or break it from here.
- Breaking free means realizing that some events and people are part of your history, but not part of your destiny.
Quotes About Breaking Free From Chains
- You can be exactly the person you want to be. Be the person who stands up for herself and her dreams. Be the person who is proud to be herself; strong, wild and free. I know you’re too strong for these chains to keep holding you back. I think it’s time to break free.
- I feel like I’m trapped and I want to break free. But, these chains holding me back wouldn’t let me be.
- F**k the system and do whatever you want. It’s time to break free from these chains that’s pulling us back.
- Whenever you’re tempted to react in a particular old pattern, then ask yourself if you want to remain a prisoner of your past or a pioneer of your future.
- Sometimes most of the things we thought will set us free ends up enslaving and creating more chains for us. It’s up to you to decide if you want to wear them or break them. As for me, I choose to break them.
- Someday I’ll be the person I’ve always wanted to be. I’ll be that Icon and someday, I’ll break from these chains and fly as high as I can. Someday I’ll break through these walls that is holding me and there will be nobody holding me back anymore.
- If you want to discover and utilize your potentials, then you need to break free from those chains of employment.
- I want to run away, I want to hide, I really want to break free, And I want to… But I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t escape, but I’ll fight back.
- Break the chains and be that person you want to be. The world will adjust.
Quotes About Breaking Away & Free From Control
- I can’t control your attitude; neither do I want that burden… But, I’ll not apologize for being lied to, disrespected, or mistreated. I have standards; You either step out or step up.
- Make a wish. Take a chance. Make a change.
- Those who never intended to stay are those who are easy to walk away.
- Blessed are the curious for they shall have many adventures.
- To Live happens to be the rarest thing in the world. Do you know why? Because, most people only exist, and that’s all.
- I don’t have any intentions of spending so many decades on earth without visiting or seeing other wonderful places created by God.
- Break away now and live the life that you deserve. Just like the Buddha will always say “The trouble is, you think you have time”.
- You may never know until you go.
- The purpose of life is to live it, to reach out without fear and eagerly for a richer and newer experience, and to utmostly taste experience.
- I would rather see something just once than to hear countless stories about it.