When asked what is the best lines for teachers from students, I pondered on this question and gathered, The 14 Most Powerful Compliments to Give a Teacher as a student that is both remarkable, beautiful, sweet, and will make the teacher’s day better.
What is the best comment for teacher? Well, there are various comments you can either comment on your teacher’s social media profile, or send them either as a text message, Whatsapp, or anything.
If you want to discuss or list the top 3 most underappreciated professions, Teaching must make it! Because teachers are really not appreciated, which is why their salaries are not great, and most countries’ educational budget isn’t measurable to security/equipment.
We all know that without teachers, certainly, we won’t have doctors, lawyers, CEOs, engineers, authors, etc. Teachers go through additional schooling, sometimes, working nights and weekends to make ends meet, and somehow have a knack for holding on to their sanity while dealing with other people’s kids, and some kids just want to make the classroom unconducive for anyone. Teachers are unsung Heroes.
Best Lines for Teachers from Students.
1. A Great Teacher.
A Great Teacher Is The Light which never fail to guide, inspire, motivate, and tell us of a brighter future.
Happy Teacher’S Day!
♣. Most people in this life ends up, with nothing less than 5 – 10 people whose life they’ve impact, teachers have touched, and impact thousands of lives!
Happy teacher’s day!
♣. Thank you for taking out your time to teach me, how to read and write.
Thank you for guiding me to know the difference between right and wrong.
Thank you for allowing me to dream and giving me the wings to soar high,
Thank You For Being My Friend, My Mentor And First Guardian.
You are awesome and I’ll Never forget you.
♣. Teacher is someone who patiently stands by us and with us, who shows us the way of life, insisting on the essence of life. You are a wonderful teacher who made learning a beautiful and adventurous experience.
Wishing You the happiest teachers day!
♣. “Everjone needs a push and start life. And for me it was from my favorite teacher.” Happy Teacher’S Day!
♣. You were not ONLY my teacher, but, you were also my friend, guardian, my first known philosopher, who molded into one human with a beautiful heart and an amazing smile. I am forever grateful for knowing you. Happy Teacher’s day.
♣. TEACHER is a full form of:
You have being all these, molded into one to me! I will always love and cherish the time I spent under your tutorship.
Happy Teachers Day Wishes in Hindi
♣. आपसे ही सीखा, आपसे ही जाना
आप ही को हमने गुरु हैं माना,
सीखा हैं सब कुछ आपसे हमने,
कलम का मतलब आपसे हैं जाना
♣. Teacher is a person eager to help everyone who comes their way, to understand and get the knowledge! A teacher who tiredlesslhy stand besides the student when they have any issue. Thanks for being my teacher.
Happy Teachers Day.
♣. I recalled when I brought a problem about something 100% unrelated to my academics, and you heard me out, hold me tight and said everything will be alright. You’re my first Hero. God Bless You.
♣. The truth is that people who will remember us, won’t be more than five or six people, whereas teachers have thousands of people who will remember them for the rest of their lives! Happy Teachers Day!.
Best Things to Say to Your Child’s Teacher.
It does not matter if it is the teacher who took some extra time to explain algebra, or a teacher your kid just can’t stop talking about. Next time you see them or your paths cross, you can brighten their day using any of these statements:
1. Thank you for making my kids enjoy learning: Yes, this sounds simple, but its quite a phrase that teachers just don’t hear often enough from parents/guardians.
2. Me and the Family Appreciates You: It is no hidden secrets that the job of a teacher goes beyond teaching. Yes, the people in this profession (Teachers), they don’t only teach, but prepare us for the road ahead. Thanking them or showing how much you appreciate their effort will reminds teachers that their impact goes beyond the classroom.
3. Your sacrifices is Not Ignored: One thing we parents/guardians fail to do, is to tell teachers that their sacrifice in the classroom does not go unnoticed. Teacher, even though they are paid, do give up their personal and family time to grade papers, prepare lessons, and attend conferences in order to become better teachers.
It’s shocking that millions of people around the world does not realize teachers have to buy most of their classroom supplies out of pocket. The compliment will certainly mean a lot to them, because you’re actually telling them you know what they go through.
4. You Have Made Academics Simple and Enjoyable: The major goal of every good teacher out there is to teach and make every pupil out there, understand the topic. Most teachers are always looking for ways to simplify things and make topics that used to be difficult for your kid to understand, become less difficult and even intriguing to them. Letting them know you appreciate this effort willlet them know they’re good at their job. Better yet, have your kid tell them directly! Hearing it from their own pupil mouth will give them the joy to do more.
5. My Child Is Eager to Know More About This: What word do you think teachers are eager to hear? The eagerness or enthusiasm of a pupil to know more. Teachers love to learn and get excited when students have that keeness to know more.
6. You are Good to Your Students: This is like a reinforcement to teachers. Maybe they are passing through bad times or going through personal challenges, hearing statements like this gives them the feeling that they can do better, and would want other kids to tell their parents how good they are towards them too.
7. You’re Changing the Future: Most people wants to leave legacies, and teachers always makes an impact in their students’ lives. However, telling your teacher how much value they add to your live/family’s life, and the good that their teaching has done.
For example, if you meet a teacher your child can’t stop talking about, be bold enough and tell them how much your child loves being in their class and enjoy their style of teaching!
Best Things to Say to Your Former Teachers.
1. Without a single doubt in mind, I know I won’t be where I am without you. Thriving in a career I love, running my own business, getting out of debt and yes, starting a charity. What teacher wouldn’t get a kick out of knowing they motivated you to achieve those things? Thank you.
2. One of your favorite quotes/words: “double-check your work” or “learn from your mistakes instead of dwelling on the mistakes” – stuck in my mind and has helped me tremendously to move forward towards my goal.
3. My teacher saw something special in me that I didn’t see, or noticed in myself. According to multi award-winning actress Hilary Swank, who told the Academy of Achievement that she found her calling when her fifth-grade teacher, Mr. Sellereit, had her write and perform a skit for her class.
4. It may sound unbelievable, but at this stage of my life, I’m still using a skill you taught me. Maybe it’s the memory tricks you taught us that has helped me and the time-management tips to balance homework with your after-school job.
5. Thank you for all the nuggets of wisdom you were sharing with us! Today, I tell my kids the same things and hoped my kids turn out well like students who listened to your advice and counsel.